Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Semester Final Exam

photo website             



favorite blog post This was my favorite blog post because its my favorite rule of composition(fill the frame).The lighting was very good at the time and we were really into our work that day.Everyone seemed to be in a good mood which made our work even easier.
               
This was my favorite photo because the posture was phenomenal.The rays of light were beautiful.The person seemed relaxed in this photo.
best photos These are my best photos because i was really concentrated in my work.I also took more pictures than i usually do so i got to choose which ones.He seemed comfortable when taken pictures of himself.

advantages with working in groups                                     


  • you have more fun                                                       
  • you feel comfortable 
  • get a lot more work done        

disadvantage of being in a group

  • you could slack off 
  • everyone may not agree
  • some people have different opinion           
your heart,mind,and geometry

Before



after
The project that would interest me is taking lose up pictures of my friends and group pictures of them.

I don't think Mr.Farley has a hecka free zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment